The December Scoop
Happy Holidays from the SSD Family to yours!
We are so grateful to have you as part of our community, and we wish you a restful, festive season up ahead.
We're looking forward to 2019 already!
Our 2018 highlights:
Here are some of the wonderful things that happened at SSD this year:
- Our offices got a fresh look. We had so much fun renovating our Franklin and Brentwood offices, and love how much better they are now to serve you!
- We opened a new location. Our Mount Juliet office opened in 2018! It was an exciting expansion for us and we love our Mount Juliet patients.
- Our family grew... A lot! We welcomed five beautiful, healthy babies into our community – from SSD mamas Cassie, Kelsey, Rolanda, Kelly and Kylie! We're so glad they will all be back and working together in 2019. (Oh, and there will be more babies coming next year... Stay tuned!)
- Babies weren't the only new additions to our team... We also welcomed a new provider, Dr. Kathleen Davis this year! You can see her at our Columbia, Franklin and Nashville offices, and learn more about her here.
- Our staff underwent exciting transitions. Congratulations to Vanna Padilla NP, who transitioned from our Director of Clinical Operations to being one of our providers!
We hope your 2018 was filled with wonderful highlights too, and we hope 2019 will be even better!